fast food restaurants
1. According to statistics on average ATMs around the world mistaken for 250$ in a year, how would they do it not in their favor.
2. The famous chain of fast food restaurants “McDonalds” daily serving nearly 46 million people. Basic income the company receives from the sale of their drinks.
3. In the list of the most popular products in the world of coffee takes place three times, immediately after the petrol.
4. In baby stores are the most interesting, informative and expensive toys are placed on lower shelves so kids could easily reach out to them…Good idea, isn’t it?
5. Today on Amazon you order products from around the world. This company sells more than 158 items per second. Continue reading
The two most serious competitor in the mobile market continue to cooperate actively, corny as it is profitable for them. Apple is able to do huge orders for electronic components, and the Samsung has a production base, in order to efficiently meet the demands of the American company. In this case, talking about the Apple Watch and the filling for smart watches, the tender for which was won by the Korean electronics giant. Continue reading
or just – “EARN money!”
Remember the joke: “Could it be a happy marriage of convenience? – Yes, if
the calculation is correct.” With business, things are exactly the same. Every person
beginner your business hopes to succeed. It is an axiom. Only not at all
The Internet gives this opportunity to everyone. You only need to learn how
to use it to achieve your goal. This raises another problem –
the Internet itself is growing so fast, that person is difficult to keep track of
novelties. The Internet professionals know what advertising methods that
Today, when the Internet connects more than 70,000 new users
DAILY, especially appreciated the opportunity and the ability to apply the latest
the achievements of the Internet for THEIR business success. Bill Gates . Continue reading
Over the past 10 years, the flow of digital data in the world has increased significantly. Now 2 days mankind produces as much information as was created from the beginning of civilization until 2003. International consulting firm McKinsey &Company suggests that the usual big company today produces about 200 terabytes of information: data about customer purchases, transactions with suppliers, information about financial transactions. In fact, the annual volume produced by American companies, would be enough to completely fill ten thousand Libraries of Congress.
These huge amounts of data require careful analysis. In a changing market where trends change extremely fast, and the behavior of consumers is difficult to predict in traditional ways, companies are turning to Big Data. Technology analyze huge volumes of structured, unstructured and metadata, allows you to develop complex computer models to identify existing patterns and conduct various simulations. Continue reading