1. According to statistics on average ATMs around the world mistaken for 250$ in a year, how would they do it not in their favor.
2. The famous chain of fast food restaurants “McDonalds” daily serving nearly 46 million people. Basic income the company receives from the sale of their drinks.
3. In the list of the most popular products in the world of coffee takes place three times, immediately after the petrol.
4. In baby stores are the most interesting, informative and expensive toys are placed on lower shelves so kids could easily reach out to them…Good idea, isn’t it?
5. Today on Amazon you order products from around the world. This company sells more than 158 items per second. Continue reading