hunters and gatherers
No matter how sags securities publicly traded Internet companies, but information technologies have irrevocably changed the world. And here’s Thomas W. Malone (Thomas W. Malone, Director of the Center for collective intelligence Massachusetts Institute of technology, tried to systematize these changes ("How Is the Internet Changing the Way We Work? "). With them is to acquaint our readers with.
First of all, in the spirit of the forgotten now we have a Marxist Professor Malone brings change in society by purely material and purely technological parameter, wholly held at the Department of information technology — the cost of communication. The first form of communication was oral communication face-to-face. Its capacity is quite enough for small decentralized and egalitarian group (Malone uses the term “bands”) hunters and gatherers, wandering in the primeval forests and savannas. Yes and the first farmers was enough.
The continuum of interlocking systems by Malone — from traditional military organizations to the Internet economy. Continue reading
We often want to change their lives, but sometimes we lack something and we can’t even understand what it is. But in this age of accessible information does not necessarily «reinvent the wheel» himself — you can use the experience of people who have already walked this path and achieved success. We offer you a selection of seven useful books for self-development.
1. Tina Seelig, «Make yourself»
This book will be useful primarily to those who want to create their business, maintain and develop: «Make yourself» provides not only practical advice, but also helps to learn to think in the right way — as I think true entrepreneurs. Continue reading
1. According to statistics on average ATMs around the world mistaken for 250$ in a year, how would they do it not in their favor.
2. The famous chain of fast food restaurants “McDonalds” daily serving nearly 46 million people. Basic income the company receives from the sale of their drinks.
3. In the list of the most popular products in the world of coffee takes place three times, immediately after the petrol.
4. In baby stores are the most interesting, informative and expensive toys are placed on lower shelves so kids could easily reach out to them…Good idea, isn’t it?
5. Today on Amazon you order products from around the world. This company sells more than 158 items per second. Continue reading
or just – “EARN money!”
Remember the joke: “Could it be a happy marriage of convenience? – Yes, if
the calculation is correct.” With business, things are exactly the same. Every person
beginner your business hopes to succeed. It is an axiom. Only not at all
The Internet gives this opportunity to everyone. You only need to learn how
to use it to achieve your goal. This raises another problem –
the Internet itself is growing so fast, that person is difficult to keep track of
novelties. The Internet professionals know what advertising methods that
Today, when the Internet connects more than 70,000 new users
DAILY, especially appreciated the opportunity and the ability to apply the latest
the achievements of the Internet for THEIR business success. Bill Gates . Continue reading
“The most important thing is to understand what is your duty. Run it over easy, English proverb.
We often hear talk about the meaning of life and how we should live my life, that it was not in vain. The meaning of any thing consists in its purpose, it needs to be useful to achieve some goal in business, professional or personal. Continue reading