Japanese Association of ice Cream
2. Steve jobs: “I will call Apple, 5 a.m. if you do not offer the best”.
3. The Creator of the NIKE symbol was paid only$ 35 per design.
4. The most productive day of the working week – Tuesday.
5. ‘Prostitute’ – the soft drink brand produced and sold by the Coca-Cola company, Inc.
6. 20 % tuxedos rent in may.
7. 90 % of all restaurants suffer losses during its first year of operation.
8. Cow – Japanese brand of shaving cream. Continue reading
1. According to statistics on average ATMs around the world mistaken for 250$ in a year, how would they do it not in their favor.
2. The famous chain of fast food restaurants “McDonalds” daily serving nearly 46 million people. Basic income the company receives from the sale of their drinks.
3. In the list of the most popular products in the world of coffee takes place three times, immediately after the petrol.
4. In baby stores are the most interesting, informative and expensive toys are placed on lower shelves so kids could easily reach out to them…Good idea, isn’t it?
5. Today on Amazon you order products from around the world. This company sells more than 158 items per second. Continue reading
The project “Community entrepreneurs “MATRIX BUSINESS” created exclusively for like-minded people and includes a range of people who decided to follow the way of business. Readers of our newsletters, over 5000 people, and members of the community more than twenty people. Every month the number of adherents is growing, join us business people from all over the world, most of all, of course, from Russia.
Among the members of a community of entrepreneurs “MATRIX BUSINESS people engaged in small and medium business, as well as top managers of companies and all those who hurt themselves the question “How to create a business?”
We share with each other experiences and cognitive information which relates solely to the business. We are not affected by other extraneous topics and love to talk only about business, about how to create a company from scratch, without the initial capital, or almost without him.
We divide the world into two categories: Continue reading
or just – “EARN money!”
Remember the joke: “Could it be a happy marriage of convenience? – Yes, if
the calculation is correct.” With business, things are exactly the same. Every person
beginner your business hopes to succeed. It is an axiom. Only not at all
The Internet gives this opportunity to everyone. You only need to learn how
to use it to achieve your goal. This raises another problem –
the Internet itself is growing so fast, that person is difficult to keep track of
novelties. The Internet professionals know what advertising methods that
Today, when the Internet connects more than 70,000 new users
DAILY, especially appreciated the opportunity and the ability to apply the latest
the achievements of the Internet for THEIR business success. Bill Gates . Continue reading
Over the past 10 years, the flow of digital data in the world has increased significantly. Now 2 days mankind produces as much information as was created from the beginning of civilization until 2003. International consulting firm McKinsey &Company suggests that the usual big company today produces about 200 terabytes of information: data about customer purchases, transactions with suppliers, information about financial transactions. In fact, the annual volume produced by American companies, would be enough to completely fill ten thousand Libraries of Congress.
These huge amounts of data require careful analysis. In a changing market where trends change extremely fast, and the behavior of consumers is difficult to predict in traditional ways, companies are turning to Big Data. Technology analyze huge volumes of structured, unstructured and metadata, allows you to develop complex computer models to identify existing patterns and conduct various simulations. Continue reading
“The most important thing is to understand what is your duty. Run it over easy, English proverb.
We often hear talk about the meaning of life and how we should live my life, that it was not in vain. The meaning of any thing consists in its purpose, it needs to be useful to achieve some goal in business, professional or personal. Continue reading