1. According to statistics on average ATMs around the world mistaken for 250$ in a year, how would they do it not in their favor.
2. The famous chain of fast food restaurants “McDonalds” daily serving nearly 46 million people. Basic income the company receives from the sale of their drinks.
3. In the list of the most popular products in the world of coffee takes place three times, immediately after the petrol.
4. In baby stores are the most interesting, informative and expensive toys are placed on lower shelves so kids could easily reach out to them…Good idea, isn’t it?
5. Today on Amazon you order products from around the world. This company sells more than 158 items per second. Continue reading
Over the past 10 years, the flow of digital data in the world has increased significantly. Now 2 days mankind produces as much information as was created from the beginning of civilization until 2003. International consulting firm McKinsey &Company suggests that the usual big company today produces about 200 terabytes of information: data about customer purchases, transactions with suppliers, information about financial transactions. In fact, the annual volume produced by American companies, would be enough to completely fill ten thousand Libraries of Congress.
These huge amounts of data require careful analysis. In a changing market where trends change extremely fast, and the behavior of consumers is difficult to predict in traditional ways, companies are turning to Big Data. Technology analyze huge volumes of structured, unstructured and metadata, allows you to develop complex computer models to identify existing patterns and conduct various simulations. Continue reading
“The most important thing is to understand what is your duty. Run it over easy, English proverb.
We often hear talk about the meaning of life and how we should live my life, that it was not in vain. The meaning of any thing consists in its purpose, it needs to be useful to achieve some goal in business, professional or personal. Continue reading