2. Steve jobs: “I will call Apple, 5 a.m. if you do not offer the best”.
3. The Creator of the NIKE symbol was paid only$ 35 per design.
4. The most productive day of the working week – Tuesday.
5. ‘Prostitute’ – the soft drink brand produced and sold by the Coca-Cola company, Inc.
6. 20 % tuxedos rent in may.
7. 90 % of all restaurants suffer losses during its first year of operation.
8. Cow – Japanese brand of shaving cream. Continue reading
1. According to statistics on average ATMs around the world mistaken for 250$ in a year, how would they do it not in their favor.
2. The famous chain of fast food restaurants “McDonalds” daily serving nearly 46 million people. Basic income the company receives from the sale of their drinks.
3. In the list of the most popular products in the world of coffee takes place three times, immediately after the petrol.
4. In baby stores are the most interesting, informative and expensive toys are placed on lower shelves so kids could easily reach out to them…Good idea, isn’t it?
5. Today on Amazon you order products from around the world. This company sells more than 158 items per second. Continue reading
If your city has a chain of one entrepreneur, and she has successfully developed, then the answer to the question in the subject positive. Maintaining a successful business is possible, but need to find their place, their niche, to hold her and never let. For business to be a monopoly in a dream, but it rarely comes true, there will always be competitors who will try to push you into the background.
Therefore, if you have some money and want to open a shop, at first small, then take your time and analyze. First check or in your city to order goods from China via Vladivostok or Kazakhstan. Then walk around your neighborhood, if the store is near your home, assess the situation, maybe survey the passers-by, what is missing, what stores or pharmacies. Because if your a small street already has two grocery stores and no queues, it is unlikely that it will make sense to open a third store. But in addition to specializing store or salon, the important factor is the place where it is located, do a lot of people see it daily, and how far it will be seen the sign.
There are shops, the existence of which do not realize for years that they are hidden somewhere in the courtyards, covered with trees and bushes, and stumbling across them by accident. Can we talk about successful trading in such institutions? Continue reading
Despite the rapid development of technologies that are being successfully implemented in the world of business and entrepreneurship, nothing beats a personal meeting between the investor and a young entrepreneur, innovator and its potential partners. The idea of creating a meeting point for European and Israeli experts in the field of business, startups and social entrepreneurship and joined the team Leadel organization to run the project FLY Budapest 2015.
The project is a kind of focal point for leaders in technology, Jewish innovators, entrepreneurs, experts, investors and representatives of senior positions around the world. Continue reading
The project “Community entrepreneurs “MATRIX BUSINESS” created exclusively for like-minded people and includes a range of people who decided to follow the way of business. Readers of our newsletters, over 5000 people, and members of the community more than twenty people. Every month the number of adherents is growing, join us business people from all over the world, most of all, of course, from Russia.
Among the members of a community of entrepreneurs “MATRIX BUSINESS people engaged in small and medium business, as well as top managers of companies and all those who hurt themselves the question “How to create a business?”
We share with each other experiences and cognitive information which relates solely to the business. We are not affected by other extraneous topics and love to talk only about business, about how to create a company from scratch, without the initial capital, or almost without him.
We divide the world into two categories: Continue reading
The two most serious competitor in the mobile market continue to cooperate actively, corny as it is profitable for them. Apple is able to do huge orders for electronic components, and the Samsung has a production base, in order to efficiently meet the demands of the American company. In this case, talking about the Apple Watch and the filling for smart watches, the tender for which was won by the Korean electronics giant. Continue reading