2. Steve jobs: “I will call Apple, 5 a.m. if you do not offer the best”.
3. The Creator of the NIKE symbol was paid only$ 35 per design.
4. The most productive day of the working week – Tuesday.
5. ‘Prostitute’ – the soft drink brand produced and sold by the Coca-Cola company, Inc.
6. 20 % tuxedos rent in may.
7. 90 % of all restaurants suffer losses during its first year of operation.
8. Cow – Japanese brand of shaving cream. Continue reading
If your city has a chain of one entrepreneur, and she has successfully developed, then the answer to the question in the subject positive. Maintaining a successful business is possible, but need to find their place, their niche, to hold her and never let. For business to be a monopoly in a dream, but it rarely comes true, there will always be competitors who will try to push you into the background.
Therefore, if you have some money and want to open a shop, at first small, then take your time and analyze. First check or in your city to order goods from China via Vladivostok or Kazakhstan. Then walk around your neighborhood, if the store is near your home, assess the situation, maybe survey the passers-by, what is missing, what stores or pharmacies. Because if your a small street already has two grocery stores and no queues, it is unlikely that it will make sense to open a third store. But in addition to specializing store or salon, the important factor is the place where it is located, do a lot of people see it daily, and how far it will be seen the sign.
There are shops, the existence of which do not realize for years that they are hidden somewhere in the courtyards, covered with trees and bushes, and stumbling across them by accident. Can we talk about successful trading in such institutions? Continue reading